$9.99 - $16.19
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
$7.59 - $9.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
• Sealed cartridge bearings • CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum cups with laser etched logos • 26.4mm & 27.0mm races included • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 • Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm • Cup Diameter: 30.2mm • Race Diameter: 26.4mm • Stack Height: 42.5mm • Size: 1-inch • Black or Silver • Weight: 110g including lock nut
$2.99 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
$19.99 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
• Replacement semi-cartridge bearings for Cane Creek 10-Series headsets • Bearing I.D. (mm): 30 mm • Bearing O.D. (mm): 41 mm • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Cartridge Bearing Angle: 36x45 • Thickness: 6.5 mm
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 22 mm • Weight: 205 g
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$21.59 - $22.79
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$34.99 - $38.79
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
Origin-8's SSR Threadless Headset is for 1 1/8-inch threadless forks. It features CNC machined 7075-aluminum cups and stainless-steel cartridge bearings for excellent performance and long life. It also comes in many colors to customize your ride. - 93g including star nut and laser top cap - Stack Height: 28.5mm **Anodized colors will vary from batch to batch and may not match exactly - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
$32.00 - $37.59
The Origin8 Twistr Integrated Headset features highly polished sealed angular contact premium bearings ensure smooth operation. Its CNC-machined AL6061 top cover is sealed to keep moisture and grit away from the bearings, while the CNC-machined AL7075 crown race protects the lower bearings and fork. - AL6061 top cap - Forged stainless steel bolt - Includes star nut
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 117g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Page 1 of 4 Next page