Parts & Accessories
- Designed by pros specifically for tubeless applications - Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous formula - Recommended 2oz per mountain tire, and 1oz per road tire - Aids to seal the bead on UST rim/standard tire and tubeless conversion set-ups
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
$23.99 - $30.00
- Compatible with tubes and tubulars with Removable Valve Cores (RVC) on wheel/rim profiles when used with commonly sized 32-33mm RVC valves - Made from CNC 6066-T6 aluminum with elastomeric gaskets - Package contains 2 extensions and 1 installation tool for removing valve core and tightening extension - Valve stem, plus valve extension should measure 14-24mm longer than distance between rim inner valve hole and outer valve hole. To ensure proper fit, you should measure the distance from inner rim face to base of tire well. Some rims have deeper tire wells and some tubes may use other valve lengths, please confirm prior to purchase - Made in the USA
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
PROCORE is an inner high-pressure air chamber for tubeless systems that allows dual air pressures for traction and impact protection. Procore allows low pressures (down to 14psi) to be run in tubeless tires, with a high-pressure inner chamber that locks the bead in place and prevents burping and rim dents from impacts. - Sold as a set with all components to set up a wheelset on one bike (tires not included) - Minimum internal rim width is 23mm - Maximum distance from rim well to rim inner surface is 20mm - Minimum tire pressure with ProCore is 14psi
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
Roval rim-specific tubeless valves are designed to match rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY15 Control Carbon/Alloy = red rim shaped seal - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Alloy = black O-ring seal - MY18 Control SL = black O-ring seal and 50mm valve length
Roval's rim-specific Tubeless Valves are designed to match Specialized's rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Control Carbon/Aluminum = red rim shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Aluminum = black O-ring seal
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum - Kit includes two 40mm long brass tubeless valves
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims. -Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface -Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening -Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups -CNC-machined AL-6061
Setting up tubeless tires can be difficult. Add a single-wall, flat profile fat rim to the equation, and the setup can be downright frustrating. Problem Solver's oversized Super P-Nut’s help with this. First, the bottom of the nut is concave, so the valve can be pulled further through the rim, creating a better seal. The larger outer diameter of the nut provides better grip and leverage so that you can get the valve tighter than with conventional nuts. It’s like a normal P-Nut. Only more super.
The FlatAway tire liner is a lightweight strip of Aramid fiber that protects against external punctures. It is excellent for touring or urban applications. Place it between your casing and your tube and ride with more security. - Adhesive backing holds FlatAway in place
Designed to repair punctures up to 3mm, the Panaracer Tubeless Patch Kits work with all UST tires. - Includes: 8cc tube of cement, scissors, 75mm x 50mm rubber patch, and needle/awl - Works on any brand of tubeless tire
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
$12.99 - $17.99
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
$35.90 - $79.90
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
When inserted between the bike tire and tube, KENDA Tube Protectors provide a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube. The tire and the protector work together to prevent sharp objects from puncturing the inner tube. - Guaranteed to prevent flats and made in the USA! - Lightweight - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Easy installation - no gooey mess - Absolutely, positively, will not cause tire or tube to damage or loosen spokes - Eco-friendly and reusable from bike to bike and biodegradable when disposed